Hyprcubd is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have instituted appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of the information we collect. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable however, and Hyprcubd cannot guarantee absolute security concerning your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We may require you to provide us with certain Personal Identifiable Information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address or postal address to provide you with a better user experience. We may collect the following Information about you when you use our website and services:
- Your name and job title and any other information you submit when you sign up for access to our website and services
- Your contact information including email address
- Your demographic information, preferences and interests
- Information you provide to us for customer service and support
- Messages that you send or receive through our website
- Details of transactions that you conduct while using our website and services, including any information we require to provide the products or services that you sign up for
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer machine or mobile device by your Internet Service Provider, and mobile location data
- Usage data about how you use our site, so-called Anonymous Data, which we collect using Cookies
- Other Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information concerning the dates and times you use our website and related services
- Information concerning the type of browser, operating system and language that you use while visiting our website
- Information about the website that directed you to our website, including information about the website that you previously visited before visiting or logging on to our website
- For our internal record-keeping purposes and requirements
- To administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent to these things)
- To ensure that you are complying with the terms and conditions of use and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of our website and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features offered by our website and services
- To help personalize your repeat visits to and usage of our website and services
- To provide you with information on products or services or news and offers that you request from us
- To answer questions you may raise or respond to comments you may send to us
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of our website and services
- To carry out market analysis and research
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request that we delete any of your personal information we have by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also decline to provide Information when requested on our website to provide you with access to our website’s functionality. If you decline to provide Information that is required for you to use Hyprcubd’s website and services, however, you may be prevented from accessing and using some, or all, portions of our website and services or experience a loss of functionality of our website and a reduced user experience.
If you previously permitted Hyprcubd to use your Information for direct marketing purposes, you may rescind that permission at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Information to third parties unless we have your permission or unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we have about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information that we have please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be charged a small administrative fee for this service.
If you believe that any of your personal information we have is incorrect or incomplete, you may have the information corrected by notifying us at email@example.com.
If you reside, are located in, or are a citizen of a nation state that is part of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you are entitled:
- To request that we provide access to any Personal Identifiable Information we hold about you;
- To request that we prevent the processing of your Personal Identifiable Information for direct-marketing purposes;
- To request that we update any Personal Identifiable Information which is out of date or incorrect;
- To request that we delete any Personal Identifiable Information which we are holding about you;
- To request that we restrict the way that we process your Personal Identifiable Information;
- To request that we provide your Personal Identifiable Information to a third party provider of services; or
- To request that we provide you with a copy of any Personal Identifiable Information which we hold about you.
Certain Personal Identifiable Information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include circumstances where we need to keep processing your such information to comply with certain legal obligations. There will be certain residual data that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personal Identifiable Information.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW LONG WE RETAIN/KEEP YOUR DATA
If you are an inactive user or infrequently use our website and services, you should be aware that we will continue to store your information until you cancel your account. You are responsible for changing your preferences or cancelling your account.
LOG DATA AND COOKIES
We collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our website and services.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website user experience by enabling us to monitor which pages are being used. A cookie in no way gives Hyprcubd access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies through your browser and to know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions and functionalities of our website and service.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
If you leave our website, Hyprcubd does not have any control over that other website or the information that the other website may collect from you. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services or for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such other websites.
We may be required by law, for example, through potential or actual litigation, court order, public or governmental authorities, or rules and regulations within or outside your country of residence to disclose all or part of your information to third parties. We may also deem it necessary to make such a disclosure in the event of an issue of national security, law enforcement or other such similar situations as we deem necessary including, for example, allegations of alleged infringement of copyright, trademarks or other third parties’ rights.
We share your personal information with third-party service providers in order to provide our website functionality and services to you including third parties who assist us with:
- information and data processing
- credit and payment processing
- order fulfillment
- managing and hosting data
- consumer research or satisfaction surveys
- To improve our services
- To provide service on our behalf
- To perform service, maintenance and repair-related activities
- To assist us in analyzing how our website and services are used
These third party companies may have access to your information to perform the tasks described above. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose. We do not provide your information to third parties that enable them to engage in any direct marketing to you without your express consent.
Hyprcubd does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can delete the information.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (“CCPA”) RIGHTS
For more details about Personal Identifiable Information we collect, including the categories of sources, please see the Information We Collect and Use section above. We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the THIRD PARTIES and SERVICE PROVIDERS sections above. Hyprcubd does not sell (as defined in the CCPA) your Personal Identifiable Information without your consent or without providing a right to opt out. Please note that we do use third-party cookies for our advertising purposes as further described in Log Data and cookies section above.
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of Personal Identifiable Information we collect (including how we use and disclose this information), to delete their Personal Identifiable Information, to opt out of any sales that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. To request additional details, please contact us at:
118 N. Conistor Ln Suite B128
Liberty, Missouri 64068
Alternatively, you may email us with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consistent with California law, if you choose to exercise your applicable CCPA rights, we will not charge you different prices or provide you a different quality of services. If we ever offer a financial incentive or product enhancement that is contingent upon you providing your Personal Information, we will not do so unless the benefits to you are reasonably related to the value of the Personal Information that you provide to us.